Apply for patient card

Interested patients should talk to a qualified medical professional (QMP) about treating their medical condition with cannabis. Not every doctor can legally recommend cannabis, only those who have registered with the state as a QMP. You can find a list of QMPs here.
The state has approved the qualifying conditions listed here as eligible for a medical card.
Here is a list of all the pharmacies and their locations.

Click here for a step by step process of how to apply for a patient card.


The Utah Cannabis Association is the voice of the cannabis industry in the Beehive State