Our mission is to advance the Utah cannabis industry by promoting a safe medicinal marketplace in a responsible, patient-focused environment.
We endeavor to recruit and retain responsible industry members who champion patient rights and advocate for reasonable, common-sense legislation and regulation that protects patients and provides access to high quality medicinal cannabis.
Value of UCA
- We provide a unified front to proactively address legislative and regulatory issues related to changes in Utah’s cannabis program that impact our operations.
- Build business relationships with existing and new operators.
- Be “in the know” on the latest industry challenges, expectations, and legal landscape.
- Be represented by a professional unified voice to address media, legislators, and regulators.
- Provide operators with the ability to market and advertise, which is otherwise prohibited under current regulations.
- Consolidated voice for unified efforts with a consistent legislative and regulatory presence.
- We are stronger as one. We will have increased legitimacy to legislators, regulators, and the public.
- Better communication to tackle issues that impact the entire industry.
- We represent the association as a professional, organized group.